Project Overview Klaussner Home Furnishings Web UI & SEO

Klaussner Home Furnishings Raleigh is a long-standing leader in local furniture sales with a reputation for quality and locally manufactured furniture with options for fabric and finishes. The company had planned an updated website to increase leads and support in store visits, but needed strategic consulting support to complete the project.

Situation

With a furniture industry web partner in place, they looked to us for assistance adding customized graphics to the site and additional SEO optimization. From the start, we chose templates, worked with the vendor to manage site organization, and consult on best practice lead generation. We identified key phrases – both popular and long-tail terms. We then applied best practice techniques and our own experience to perform on-page SEO.



Target

In this highly-competitive space, Klaussner targets furniture buyers with a keen sense of design and a desire for quality furniture. With the real estate market booming in the area, we applied our understanding of the home buyer and owner audience to create messages and graphics that appeal to this discerning furniture customer.


Results

In ten months, we improved their overall search ranking to a staggering 57%, and increased rankings in Google by 24% overall to a whopping 81% visibility score, increased Yahoo by 17% to 51% overall and increased Bing 4% to 39% overall. Google organic search rankings includes a 400% increase in number 1 phrases with an additional 105% in top 10 phrases.

Copyright 2018 by Martin Communications, Inc. All Rights Reserved. | Terms Of Use | Privacy Statement